VSDC Free Video Editor Pro 8.2.3 Crack + License Key Latest
VSDC Free Video Editor is an excellent tool for editing your favorite videos easily. Since this is completely free software, you don’t have to worry about a trial period, payment, or subscription. With VSDC Video Editor, the developers have been able to build a strong community, which can help you understand the software’s features and troubleshoot problems. This video editor can perform a wide range of functions to add effects, reduce file size, and support a wide range of formats. With a simple and clean interface, this software allows you to edit videos without facing any major hassles. While trying to create new videos or enhance existing ones, many people are looking for an intuitive and powerful app for editing certain aspects. With an easy-to-use program, you don’t need to have any technical knowledge or skills to edit videos.
Compared to Sony Vegas Pro and Filmora Video Editor, VSDC comes with basic features. However, it still does a good job of making adjustments to enhance your videos. With this program, you can create a new project and specify various parameters, including the type of video. You can keep the project blank, add a video, capture your desktop screen, or import photos. While importing multimedia files into the program, you get the option to choose the type of transition, which can be modified as per your preference. Unlike other free video editors, this software allows you to rearrange selected files, adjust size and length, and change other parameters. This gives you more control over video editing. With VSDC, you can even create new scenes to add to the project, just in case you aren’t satisfied with the ones already added to the tool.
VSDC Free Video Editor Pro Crack + License Key
Once you are working on the videos and need to save the creation, you can select the target devices to play the video. Unlike Movie Maker Free Video Editor, VSDC can convert files to a compatible format. The software supports a wide range of devices, including PSP, BlackBerry, iPod, Xbox, iRiver, Archos, Android, iPhone, and Windows PC. Depending on the device and project you created, you can easily export the files to run smoothly in different formats. While VSDC comes with basic video editing features, the availability of multiple file formats allows you to manipulate videos from different sources. As such, you don’t need to look anywhere else to edit and enhance your videos. While working with VSDC Free Video Editor, you can easily add tags to a video, extract project audio tracks, export individual images, and perform other functions.
Overall, VSDC Free Video Editor can provide you with a wide range of features. You can count on the software’s high-quality edits, transformations, and performance to create professional-looking videos. However, to learn the basics, you must first explore all the features and try each one individually to edit certain aspects of the videos. Within a short time, you will get good information about the features. Although the software does not come with high-end features, like the cheap software available, there is not much that can be said about the downsides of the tool. With VSDC Free Video Editor, you get a lot of features without paying a single penny. Furthermore, there is no pressure to purchase a full or premium version in the future. The latest version of VSDC Free Video Editor comes with a wide range of features.
- Non-linear video editor
Our editor is a non-linear tool. This means that unlike most other editors, where scenes come one after another in a linear sequence and a certain order, our software allows objects to be placed in any position on the timeline and to have any size. Besides, various parameters and the shape and position of objects can change arbitrarily over time.
- Visual and sound effects
You can apply various visual and audio effects to your videos to achieve the desired result. Since the number of available visual effects is quite high, they are divided into five categories for easier navigation: color correction, object transformation, object filters, transition effects, and special fx.
- Mixing modes and filters similar to Instagram
Another way to change the look of your video image according to your preference is to mix colors. With a wide range of adjustable parameters, you can attach a unique professional style to your video. Beginners or those who want to save time can take advantage of the elegant Instagram-like filters applied with a single click.
VSDC Free Video Editor allows the creation of different-shaped masks to hide, blur or highlight certain elements in the video. You can use it to apply special effects inside or outside the masked area. One of the most common reasons for masking is to blur the face to protect the identity or remove unwanted marks.
- Subordinate movement
The motion tracking tool allows you to record and track the movements of any objects in a video and then assign the resulting path to other elements – titles, captions, icons, images, masks, and more. With its help, placing a censorship mask on a moving object or making annotations follow a specific element in a video becomes easy.
- Easy to export to social networks
To prepare a video for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo without any problems, VSDC Free Video Editor offers you special export profiles that significantly reduce stress in choosing a suitable format and meet all requirements.
- Pixel Resolution
Objects are positioned in the scene with sub-pixel precision, making animation, rotation, transformation, and precise relative positioning smooth.
- Support popular formats
Our software supports almost all video, image, and audio formats and codecs. This is why you won’t need any additional conversion tools to edit your files, as is often the case with other programs.
- 4K and HD export
VSDC is currently the only free video editor that allows you to export in a new H265/HEVC codec to preserve the highest quality at the lowest file size which is essential for those who process 4K and HD files often.
- Create videos for specific multimedia devices
With a wide range of pre-configured profiles, you can easily create videos for the most popular multimedia devices, such as DVD players, iPod/iPhone/iPad, PSP, Galaxy, any smartphones, feature phones, Sony PlayStation, Xbox, Zune, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, Blackberry, MP4 and many more.
- Working with graphs
You can create charts of different types, including 3D graphs: bar, stacked bar, point, bubble, line, scattered line, fast line, step line, slice, area, slice area, stacked area, stacked slice area, range bar, Gantt, pie, 3d pancake, 3d tours, radar point, radar line, radar area, radar slide, radar slide area, funnel, pyramid, 3d pyramid, high low, candle stick. These objects can be based on dynamically changing data of different types.
- Video Library
The editor program allows you to create your library of multimedia files with short or detailed descriptions. This will help you organize your video collection.
- “Even the free version of the program has a lot of useful and amazing effects and other editing options that can help create interesting and beautiful videos.”
- “VSDC Video Editor is software that someone with no prior knowledge like me can use, edit and create excellent video content.”
- “What a great gift grandfather and grandmother left for them.”
- “This video editor is packed with useful features that make it a powerful video editor.”
- “Sometimes it may not open properly. Some errors are displayed.”
- “We turned to VSDC while trying to finish some hasty video work, after encountering a fatal technical glitch in our standard video editing system.”
- “If you’re frustrated or think you can’t do it, please try AVS Video Editor, I’ve finished many projects now.”
- “I remember having a similar issue with Shortcut where text elements from one clip can overlap and leak through the other especially when text effects are applied to it. Same with VSDC.”
The developers provide exciting software updates to VSDC Free Video Editor that fix issues and add new features like Bezier Curve. Updates make navigation easier with organizational improvements such as a template library. New transitions have been added in the latest update such as paintbrushes and shattered glass effects.
VSDC Free Video Editor Serial Key:
VSDC Free Video Editor License Key:
VSDC Free Video Editor Activation Key:
- Supported OS: Windows 10(All Version Support), Windows 8.1(All Version Support), Windows 7(All Version Support) Windows Vista.
- RAM Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600.
- Windows OS: Some features may require .NET 3.5, 4.6, or later to be installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0.
How to install it?
- First, download the Software from the link given below.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Disable antivirus protection.
- After downloading, ZIP or extract the RAR file and open the installer.
- Install setup after installation and close it from anywhere.
- After replacing the crack, use the license key and register the program.
- Now, enjoy the latest version!