ThunderSoft Video Editor Pro 13.2 Free Download Updated Version
ThunderSoft Video Editor is a video editing software for Windows that helps you cut, merge and split video clips without spending hundreds of hours mastering professional video editing tools. It has all the features you need in an easy-to-use interface: cut, trim, split, merge, and much more. If you want to be able to edit videos like a pro, you will need a powerful tool to help you. Skills and creativity are also important, but not enough. There are countless programs available, some good at cropping, some at adding effects, and some at adding subtitles or watermarks. One program that can do all of these things and more is ThunderSoft Video Editor. Having so many options in one program makes the life of a video editor much easier. You no longer need to use multiple apps to keep track of your work.
Makes being a professional look easy
When you open the program, you can’t help but be amazed at the number of features listed in front of you. More than a dozen editing functions, all in one program.
You may also feel overwhelmed by all the options and not be able to understand how they work. But when you start browsing through them, you will immediately realize that they are all very intuitive and not difficult to use at all.
A video editor’s best friend has to be the cut-and-join feature. In 99% of cases, the material you have to work with will need some trimming, and other parts will need to be glued together, which makes these jobs important.
Another important function is the optimization feature. If you want to make your videos look as beautiful as possible, this is a must-have. You can use it to add filters, and effects and even change brightness, contrast, saturation, or playback speed.
The video editor also gives you the option to add subtitles, if you want your material to be understood in a specific language, use watermarks to customize it, or even crop it to shift focus to a specific aspect of the video.
ThunderSoft Video Editor Pro Free Download Updated Version
ThunderSoft Video Editor Pro is a powerful but limited program for editing videos in Windows. You can trim and trim your footage, add music and effects, and export in a variety of formats. The first aspect you’ll notice when you download the free version is a warning that your footage will be watermarked. You’ll only be able to export one minute of footage, and some features can only be used five times. However, since there is no time limit, there is no rush to get the most out of the software. Video Editor Download provides you with a colorful and clear user interface with large buttons for various features. Once you select one, you will be taken to the workspace. Here, you will find that you will be able to choose from all the options anyway. Selecting a job first is a bit strange, as it adds an unnecessary step to your workflow.
Despite its limitations, Video Editor has a host of useful options, including playback speed, image correction, the option to add your music, and a slew of simple effects. It’s easy to use and offers an amazing array of export settings. Unfortunately, there’s no way to tell just which features were affected by the five times limit, other than using the software.
There is plenty of video editing software on the market with little or no cost, so it’s hard to tell what makes this free version of Thundersoft Video Editor worthwhile. The features in it are good, but the trial limitations are very strict. Considering that Windows’ built-in Movie Maker is also free and does not have locked-in features, you’d be better off using it instead.
- Source management, it’s easy to add your footage, music files, and photos to your project.
- Powerful timeline editing easily splits the main video on the timeline. Drag, drop, and zoom support.
- Multiple tracks supported, allowing adding new text/voice/effect/PIP tracks.
- Allow undo and redo each editing step.
- Save your project file and open it super-fast.
- It is easy to preview the final effect in time.
- It’s easy to add text, and a lot of text effects are ready to use.
- Allow adding and editing subtitles.
- Hundreds of built-in transition effects, filters, overlays, and animations. All are allowed to configure their parameters.
- The output supports video (MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, GIF) and audio (MP3, AAC) formats. Supports 4K video.
- Rotate, crop, split, trim, and join videos.
- You can easily add an audio track in MP3 or other audio formats to your video file, or remove the original audio.
- Easily cuts a long video file into many smaller parts, and it supports deleting unwanted video clips from the video file.
- You can easily adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation, and it has hundreds of filters and effects.
- Add text, image, video, and gif as watermarks on the video, and make pictures in the picture video.
- Easily add subtitles from .srt and .ass files.
- Compress video size and keep quality.
- Make gifs from videos and photos.
- Split screen to play more than one video at the same time.
- Speed up or slow down video playback.
- Delightful interface
- Lots of effects and overlays
- Good title and text tools
- Fast forward to the test
- Fewer tweaks for effects fine-tuned than the competition
- Not a touch-friendly interface
- Accidental accidents
- There is no DVD menu or authoring chapter
The video editing app you choose depends on your budget, the equipment you use, and how serious you are. Fortunately, you are spoiled for choice among the products available. Check out our in-depth enthusiast-level video editing software reviews linked below to see which one is right for you.
A final note about the features table here: To provide some product differentiation, the checkmarks represent features above duty call, rather than essential features. Therefore, just because Nero Video and Wondershare Filmora don’t have a lot of checks, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good options. They both offer decent basic video editing on a budget.
ThunderSoft Video Editor Pro is a free shareware program published in the Video Tools software list, part of Audio & Multimedia.
ThunderSoft Video Editor Pro Serial Key:
ThunderSoft Video Editor Pro License Key:
ThunderSoft Video Editor Pro Activation Key:
- Supported OS: Windows 10(All Version Support), Windows 8.1(All Version Support), Windows 7(All Version Support) Windows Vista.
- RAM Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600.
- Windows OS: Some features may require .NET 3.5, 4.6, or later to be installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0.
How to install it?
- First, download the Software from the link given below.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Disable antivirus protection.
- After downloading, ZIP or extract the RAR file and open the installer.
- Install setup after installation and close it from anywhere.
- After replacing the crack, use the license key and register the program.
- Now, enjoy the latest version!