StartAllBack 3.6.15 Crack Full Latest Version IDM Download Free Link
StartAllBack is an easy and fastest software. With Windows 11 officially released, users who want to enjoy the power of the new operating system must get used to the new desktop layout and improved look. While many embrace modernity, some are not too enthusiastic about the changes in appearance, especially since the main work area, the desktop, has suffered some significant changes. If you are among the people who do not like change very much and want to stay in a familiar work environment, then you will enjoy StartAllBack. StartAllBack, created by the developers of the popular StartIsBack app, is an optimization tool specially designed for the classic re-planning and look of your Windows 11 PC.
What StartAllBack does is restore the classic look of the taskbar, file explorer, Windows context menus, and the Start menu, of course. Once installed, StartAllBack makes the revamped user interface of Windows 11 disappear and restores items you were familiar with from previous iterations of the operating system. Please keep in mind that StartAllBack is specifically designed for Windows 11 and will not work on any older operating system. If you want to restore Start Menu on Windows 10, you have to download StartIsBack for Windows 10, 8.1, or 8. Let’s start with the taskbar, which has been significantly modified in Windows 11. To be more specific, the new operating system brings a central taskbar with the Start menu button placed in the middle as well, creating a layout that might remind you a lot. of the macOS dock.
StartAllBack Crack Latest IDM Download Free
The original appearance and position of the taskbar can be restored thanks to StartAllBack. Task icons are assigned labels, icons size and margins can be modified, and the taskbar can be divided into segments. While the taskbar in Windows 11 is pinned to the bottom edge of the screen, the classic taskbar can be moved to any of the edges. Furthermore, the Start button is placed in the lower left corner, exactly where it has been all along Windows Explorer has also been overhauled in Windows 11, with a simplified toolbar that replaces the ribbon-based GUI. You can restore the original ribbon and command bar, as well as the “Details” pane at the bottom of the window and the old search box. The Start menu, StartAllBack returns it to its original position, allowing you to launch applications and navigate the system in one click, with a fast and reliable.
StartAllBack replaces the Windows 11 menu with a more traditional Start menu. You can choose from three different menus, customize the menu with different colors and themes, and even beautify the taskbar and file explorer. The software retails for $4.99 (or $1.50 if you’re upgrading from a previous version) for a single license and offers a 30-day free trial so you can try it before you buy. Here’s how it works. Browse the StartAllBack website. To purchase the software, click the Purchase License Key button and then click the Buy Now button. To check out the 30-day trial, click the Download button instead. Run the downloaded executable file. StartAllBack brings back items that were changed in Windows 11, allowing you to keep the familiar Start menu, taskbar, and appearance of Windows Explorer. It’s all about preference and the will to experiment with new looks.
Restore and improve the taskbar
- Show labels on task icons
- Adjust icon size and margins
- Move the taskbar to the top, left, or right edges
- Drag and drop things to the taskbar
- Center the task icons but keep the start button on the left
- Split into segments, use dynamic transparency
- Separate corner icons with Windows 7/10 UI
Restore and improve File Explorer and Control Panel
- The ribbon and command bar has been revamped with transparent effects
- Details pane below
- Old search box (which works)
- Dark mode support for more dialogues
Improve context Menus
- All-new look with round acrylic legs
- Responsive taskbar menus
- New fonts, better touch support
Start menu Improve
- Launch applications and go to system places with one click
- Browse dropdowns like a boss
- Enjoy the fast and reliable search
Finally, a lightweight design and consistent user interface
- Enjoy Windows 7, Windows 10, third-party taskbar, and start menu styles
- Fix user interface inconsistencies in Win32 applications
- Don’t Be Blue: Recolor the User Interface in All Windows Apps
- Passive use of resources: use less RAM, start fewer processes
How do I configure the start menu?
Right-click on the Start button and then click Properties or right-click on the same open Start menu and choose the context menu item Properties.
Can I use StartIsBack without the start menu, just to improve the look/jump menu/ awesomeness?
yes. Just choose the leftmost style (Windows 10). Then select the Taskbar and Start button styles separately.
Can StartIsBack jailbreak my system?
- If you’re having issues with the old software in a very recent Windows 10 update, just hold down the Escape key when you sign in to disable the tool.
How do I uninstall StartIsBack?
As expected: Go to Control Panel – Programs and Features, find the application, and click Uninstall.
How does the trial version work?
There are no restrictions in the trial version. After installation, it works for 30 days. If you do not activate it with the license number you purchased within 30 days, it will still work, but in limited mode: the start menu will be empty and sad; Each quit will be annoying about the expired evaluation period. The trial period runs for each user who has installed Start Is Back on one computer separately.
Is StartIsBack a “phone home”?
No, it does not collect information about computer hardware or software. The Internet connection is not used for license validation purposes except for the moment it is activated. The Online Activation Service does not collect your IP address or any other information that could identify you or your computer. The unique identifiers of the computer are transmitted in the form of a hash, which does not allow anyone else to view them.
StartAllBack Serial Key:
StartAllBack License Key:
StartAllBack Activation Key:
- Supported OS: Windows 10(All Version Support), Windows 8.1(All Version Support), Windows 7(All Version Support) Windows Vista.
- RAM Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600.
- Windows OS: Some features may require .NET 3.5, 4.6, or later to be installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0.
How to install it?
- First, download the Software from the link given below.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Disable antivirus protection.
- After downloading, ZIP or extract the RAR file and open the installer.
- Install setup after installation and close it from anywhere.
- After replacing the crack, use the license key and register the program.
- Now, enjoy the latest version!