Quick Heal Antivirus Pro 2023 Crack + Product Key Free Download Updated Version
Quick Heal Antivirus Pro is a security application developed by Quick Heal Technologies, one of the leading security software companies in India. This application provides the most basic level of protection for the Windows platform, defending your device against malware, viruses, and other threats. It comes with many features, including a firewall, anti-keylogger, intrusion detector, and sandbox. It feels more like a suite than a standalone antivirus. Unlike other similar applications, it works on anything from Windows 2000 onwards.
Looking at its offerings, Quick Heal Antivirus Pro appears to be a good antivirus. However, in terms of performance, it still has a long way to go if it wants to compete against major security suites like Norton, Kaspersky, and Avast. First off, scanning is a bit slower than average with some acceleration here and there. It detects malware without difficulty, but it also generates many false alarms. The firewall is also not present. It’s smart enough to whitelist popular apps. However, it doesn’t have that much power or configurability, nor is it easy to use. Zone Alarm will give you more functions for free. The browser’s security module is also below par. It works up to a point, but there are limits and sometimes it causes problems with regular use of the browser. Finally, an anti-keylogger might sound great in theory, but it doesn’t prevent many keyloggers.
Antivirus apps for Windows do not work well with Windows Defender, so you need to disable them. However, in the case of Quick Heal Antivirus Pro, it actually advises you to uninstall it completely instead of turning it off. As troubleshooting goes, this is useless. There is no way to completely uninstall Windows Defender, and trying to do so may cause more problems for your computer. Installing the app is also quite a hassle. What is more compelling is that the app does not present any error message whenever a setup issue arises. The installer will simply disappear with no records to give you an idea. Contacting the support team will also prove useless, as you’ll only get general troubleshooting advice—clear temporary folders, close other running applications, and download and run the installer again.
First-time users can activate the trial version to receive free updates. However, when doing so, you need to provide a lot of personal data, including name, email, address, country, state, and city. What is even more questionable is that the app does not validate information other than the email address. Therefore, even if you enter random numbers as your contact number and choose a random location, the program won’t care. Users will also find that the package takes up a lot of disk space at around 800MB, even though it only adds three background processes. However, these packages are well protected from malware, and cannot be deleted or otherwise hacked.
Too many features, cluttered interface
One of the main selling points of Quick Heal Antivirus Pro is that it comes with a lot of features. As noted, it not only comes with antivirus software, but a firewall, anti-keylogger, sandbox, and intrusion detector as well. However, the app doesn’t do a good job of cramming all of these into its window. The app’s interface is cluttered and not intuitive. It provides the most space for large buttons that highlight four areas – Files, Folders, Emails, Internet, Network, and External Drives. Moreover, these four areas do not provide access to related functions. They only display settings that once configured, you may never open again.
There is a Scan button at the bottom of the window that, when clicked, gives access to three types of scans: Memory, Full, and Custom. Note that there isn’t really any ability to add custom scan types or even modify an individual scan type to behave differently. However, you can scan files from the right-click menu of explorer. Moreover, it can handle multiple simultaneous scans, so you can scan a file even if you have a large system scan already running in the background.
Multi-layered real-time ransomware protection with intelligent data backup and restore features.
Protection from malware and viruses
Multi-layered protection against zero-day attacks, viruses, phishing, and malware.
Detect and block unknown threats through behavioral and attribute scanning.
Enjoy a safe browsing experience by blocking dangerous websites from advanced attacks.
Analyze your network for signatures that match known cyberattacks and take action to block them.
External drive protection
Block malware that might sneak through your external drives and infect your system.
Thoroughly scans to detect and clean malware and other potential threats in your PC.
Find the security vulnerabilities/holes in your system and get the best solution.
Prevent hackers from stealing your data without your consent.
Intelligent scanning engine
It quickly scans files and folders without affecting system performance.
Clean the paths of the files and documents you work on to prevent privacy breaches
Easily restore browser default settings that have been modified by malware or spyware.
Protect your network from the latest threats with features that secure your unique environment.
Quick Heal Remote Device Management (RDM)
Get alerts and manage your remote devices with just a few clicks.
Track your laptop
A reliable way to track a lost or stolen laptop. Get yourself registered today with Quick Heal.
- “It’s so cheap compared to the competition; it still does an almost as good job.”
- “The product is easy to install and use. I fully protect my computer.”
- “It’s easy to use and keeps my laptop protected from viruses. It also helps speed up the hardware a bit. We can scan other devices like pen drive and memory card with that.”
- “User interface is the first thing that needs improvement. Secondly, it’s a bit slow with a 1-second lag in locking your device. It won’t affect much but it would be better if it was improved.”
- “I want to make it easy to renew a subscription at a slightly lower price point.”
- “Sometimes it deletes virus folders directly if they haven’t been changed.”
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro has plenty of features, but none of them is particularly impressive, its antivirus engine gets poor ratings from independent testing labs, and there isn’t enough power or functionality to justify the price.
Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Serial Key:
Quick Heal Antivirus Pro License Key:
Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Activation Key:
- Supported OS: Windows 10(All Version Support), Windows 8.1(All Version Support), Windows 7(All Version Support) Windows Vista.
- RAM Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600.
- Windows OS: Some features may require .NET 3.5, 4.6, or later to be installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0.
How to install it?
- First, download the Software from the link given below.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Disable antivirus protection.
- After downloading, ZIP or extract the RAR file and open the installer.
- Install setup after installation and close it from anywhere.
- After replacing the crack, use the license key and register the program.
- Now, enjoy the latest version!