Light Image Resizer Crack 6.1.9 + Serial Key Updated Version Download 2024
Light Image Resizer is one such solution, especially since its name describes only a small part of its functionality. You can run many utilities when it comes to adjusting your photos. First, you need to add the files you are interested in processing, by uploading the contents of an entire folder or by adding the images one by one. The supported formats are numerous, as follows: BMP, camera raw image files, DICOM, GIF, ICO, JPEG, PCD, PSD, PNG, PPM, RGB, TIF, TGA, WebP, EMF or PCX.
You can start by adjusting the width and height of the source images by entering custom dimensions or by selecting one of the available presets. You can overlay text or a drawing watermark, invert colors, convert to grayscale, add borders, and round edges, or adjust brightness and contrast. Light Image Resizer can also be used to rotate uploaded images to a custom angle, flip them, or export them to a specific target format. You can enjoy the built-in viewer; it can display the original image and the processed image side by side so you can analyze the result. You can also control the background color and zoom level. When you’re done, you can make a copy of the original, rename or move the image to a new location, compress it, or convert it to PDF. You can also create a collage or animated GIF once you’re satisfied with the result.
How do people use Image Resizer for Windows?
The main purpose of the image resizer is to take pictures through Windows Explorer and use the application to resize them and save them as edited and resized images. The application is a shell extension and to use Image Resizer you just need to right-click on the image. The list will display the program, which you can then use to edit the image. The dialog window provides several resizing alternatives, including default sizes (small, medium, large) or customizable sizes according to pixels, percentages, centimeters, or inches.
What are some of the best reasons to get an Image Resizer for Windows?
One of the best reasons to get Image Resizer for Windows is its easy-to-use and lightweight properties, which work as an additional feature in Explorer. It is easy to use, and practical and with just a few clicks, you can get the desired image sizes.
For marketing or social media outreach, larger sizes and dimensions can help customize the image exactly to what suits the social media site best. For example, the image dimensions for a Facebook post are different from those for Pinterest. With Image Resizer, you will get the images you need for your desired social media platform.
What are the disadvantages of using an Image Resizer?
While the Image Resizer is a great tool, the biggest drawback is that it only works on Windows Explorer. This restricts its use tremendously and is not helped by the fact that usage is already low since Windows Explorer is not the most popular default browser. The functions offered by Image Resizer are also readily available in photo editing apps on mobile phones or in any photo editor. For example, you can use software like Photoshop or Instagram, or any inbuilt crop like Screen capture to achieve the same results. Like many Microsoft products, this one too is not aesthetically pleasing and lacks any design elements to make the program somewhat attractive. Next, it is worth confirming that iOS or Android devices do not support it.
Another big drawback of Image Resizer is the Windows Powertoy. It requires a Windows startup package, without which the program cannot be used. It’s limiting and has too many bottlenecks to get into the application; often, other alternatives can do the job just fine.
Light Image Resizer is a powerful tool for all those who want to optimize multiple graphics files at the same time. The learning curve isn’t too steep and the series of customization options are bound to satisfy even the pickiest user. Image Resizer for Windows is an application that allows users to resize images directly from Windows Explorer. The image-resizing applet for Windows makes it easy and works as an extension in Windows Explorer. You can resize images as per default sizes or customize them as per size requirements. It’s a great photo editing solution.
Add your watermark to protect your work or add copyright to images with HTML-like text formatting and transparency support. Customize photos by converting them to sepia or adding a border. Use the live preview to see what the result will look like before actually processing the image. ObuateIdea Photo Resizer / Picture Resizer works on files, subfolders, and folders, and supports RAW formats. With built-in multi-core support, you can convert images faster. Easily launch the application from Windows shell explorer by right-clicking on the image or folder.
Output and export
Images can be added directly as attachments, individually or in a zip file, to email using the post function, without exceeding the maximum size allowed by email servers. Create PDF files from your photos, such as jpg to PDF; Do this for single or multiple photos. Edit, create export, and backup new profiles with your preferred settings. The most popular profiles are already pre-set, such as FULL HD, iPod, NTSC, and 640 x 480 HD wallpaper images. One-click access to profiles with the shell integration.
Move photos and optimize space on digital frames with the Digital Photo Frame Wizard. You can use the image resize options to resize to the frame’s supported resolution, and add more images for display!
- Resize photos Resize and resize photos – Compress, convert and create clones of your photos with ease
- Quick batch to resize images
- High-quality results with ultra-fast multi-core image resizing technology
- High-quality image resizing filters – Lanczos and Bicubic for best compression quality, and Linear for speed
- Create email-friendly images or use them to post online
- Sort, rename, or add a watermark to protect your photos from being stolen
- Use Profile Library – iPhone, iPad mini, Forum, HQ
- Create custom PDF pages!
- Easily convert JPEG files to PDF
- New: Redesigned interface
- New: Create a collage of multiple images for printing or social networks
- New: Adjust brightness, contrast, and change color depth (BMP and JPEG)
Stretch to Square makes the image rectangular by adding blurred content (for Instagram)
Create animated GIFs from separate images with many transition effects
Rename action to rename only image files without changing the content
Manual optical cropping of added images
Background removal (powered by remove. bg)
Metadata Customization: Decide which metadata you want to keep, remove, or even override (for text-based values)
New collage templates for amazing layouts
- It allows you to resize multiple images at once using predefined parameters that can be modified to suit users’ needs and preferences
- Use predefined resizing in-app presets, or write your custom values to control the number of pixels and the percentage of the image size that increases or decreases
- Configuration settings give you the ability to create copies of images, change the size of the original files, and even move them to a different directory on your hard drive
- View EXIF data properties
- It allows you to convert images to and from all of the most commonly used graphic formats
- The preview function allows you to have an accurate look at what the new image will look like when the resizing process is finished. You can even zoom in and out of the previews and view them in full-screen mode
- Seamlessly integrates with the Windows shell menu, so you can right-click any image and instantly launch and perform specific tasks within Light Image Resizer
- Allows you to save disk space by compressing HD images to a resolution of 1600 x 1200 without significantly sacrificing quality.
- Rename multiple files at once using preset templates or user-defined values
Some believe that developers should hide more advanced options within the interface so as not to take up space and confuse novice users.
Light Image Resizer Serial Key:
Light Image Resizer License Key:
Light Image Resizer Activation Key:
- Supported OS: Windows 10(All Version Support), Windows 8.1(All Version Support), Windows 7(All Version Support) Windows Vista.
- RAM Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600.
- Windows OS: Some features may require .NET 3.5, 4.6, or later to be installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0.
How to install it?
- First, download the Software from the link given below.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Disable antivirus protection.
- After downloading, ZIP or extract the RAR file and open the installer.
- Install setup after installation and close it from anywhere.
- After replacing the crack, use the license key and register the program.
- Now, enjoy the latest version!