Automatic Email Processor 3.2.7 Crack With Keygen Life Time Register Latest Free
Automatic Email Processor is a lightweight software that allows you to manage emails in your Outlook client more efficiently by automating monotonous tasks. After a quick setup, you are greeted with a clean and airy interface suitable and possibly desirable for an application designed to handle hundreds or thousands of emails. The user interface is divided into two main sections, the area that allows you to view the list of profiles you have created and their status, and the area of filters located in the lower section of the interface. The idea behind the tool is to help you save time and energy with automated tedious tasks, but the time-consuming tasks you are likely to do when managing messages. Therefore, you can create profiles that automatically handle these types of messages effortlessly. You can set up as many profiles as you need to handle tons of messages every day.
The main role of the program is to help you with the emails that you receive from the same senders daily, in addition, the tool allows you to save the attachment in a dedicated folder on your computer and rename the file so that you can find it easier when necessary. Moreover, you can mark emails as read with or without a receipt and receive notifications on your email if something goes wrong. As mentioned earlier, the software enables you to customize the action to take for each active profile you create differently via filters. Therefore, you can set the time and date for the monitoring task and assign tasks to messages that come from specific senders, addresses, names, or those with a specific subject.
Automatic Email Processor Crack With Keygen Life Time Register
Automatic Email Processor monitors your email inbox and automatically detects new emails and applies the specified action(s) such as printing email and/or attachments (file like FAX, PDF, Word, Excel, Photos, TIFF), deleting email on the server, backup emails, and attachments on disk, send an auto-reply or forward email, and much more? All this without downloading them into your email program (eg Outlook, Pegasus, Lotus note?), the program runs as a Windows service and does not require user interaction. Easy to use, you can define rules that change the action(s) according to the content of the email, eg print to the secretary printer if the email is a request.
Automatic Email Processor can connect to all mailboxes through POP3, IMAP4, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and e-fax providers. Eco mode is included, a new function to reduce the number of printed pages, it can for example print an email message on a single paper page of 3 or 4 pages, simply by reducing them to a single sheet. If you manage hundreds of emails per day by performing similar actions over and over, an automated email handler can help you automate jobs, so you can use the time to do more productive tasks.
- Monitor Outlook folders
Check incoming emails and apply appropriate rules
- Automatically save emails and attachments
Automatically save Outlook emails and email attachments into dynamically created folders
- Print emails automatically
Send some emails and attachments directly to the printer (for example, fax emails)
- More optional processing
Perform subsequent tasks, for example, run a program with a saved attachment file name passed as a parameter
- Automatic Email Wizard – Print Settings
Outlook’s automatic email handler monitors and allows you to send email messages or attachments that meet pre-set criteria directly to the printer upon receipt. Different print settings can be specified for each rule, eg to be able to print certain emails with different quality. The respective printer can be defined individually for each rule as well as separately for printing the email message or attachment. You can also specify that only certain pages of the email should be printed automatically (for example, print only the first or last page of an email PDF attachment).
- Auto Email Handler – Select: Save Email as PDF
With the automatic email handler, emails received in Outlook can be automatically saved to a specified directory as a PDF file, for example, to keep a copy of the message for backup purposes. The attachments and the email itself (as an MSG file with or without a digital signature) can also be included in the PDF file. The path, as well as the folder and file name of the PDF file to be saved, can consist of different email properties, such as the date and part of the subject for example.
- Automatically save emails (as PDF or in the original format)
- Automatically print emails and email attachments (PDFs, Office documents, etc.)
- Automatically save attachments (save all or some email attachments using a filter)
- Extract or print some or all files from ZIP files
- Monitor an unlimited number of Outlook folders
- Create custom rules for different tasks
- Filter by subject, sender, recipient, attachment file name…
- Receive status reports via email, forward messages, or inform the sender
- Use of command line parameters: only one run, exit, catch up
- Create storage folders dynamically from email properties
- Perform subsequent actions such as starting a program with parameters, marking the message as read, moving/copying email to another Outlook folder.(copies can optionally be made unencrypted as well as without digital signature)
- Reprocess all emails (with certain criteria) to an Outlook email folder
- Archive emails from any folder and period in Outlook (eg. MSG files)
- Move email to a different Outlook folder after processing and have subfolders created dynamically from email properties
- Get an Excel report with an overview and detailed information sent to you regularly
- Restrict the automatic processing of email messages to certain days and times
- Even better is the ability to automatically save incoming emails and attachments in pdf format and record incoming business from clients.
- Best of all is the ability to automatically move incoming emails and attachments to other folders, so your inbox isn’t overwhelmed with email.
- Setup was easy and the software provided a welcome solution for the AP team that no longer had to endure the monotony of printing endless email attachments.
- “Excellent, streamlined application functionality.”
- “I’m missing an accurate and complete brochure in German.”
- “The program sometimes crashes and requires a restart but we don’t lose any functionality as it is stored in the mailbox and processing starts again the next time the program checks in.”
Automatic Email Processor Serial Key:
Automatic Email Processor License Key:
Automatic Email Processor Activation Key:
- Supported OS: Windows 10(All Version Support), Windows 8.1(All Version Support), Windows 7(All Version Support) Windows Vista.
- RAM Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600.
- Windows OS: Some features may require .NET 3.5, 4.6, or later to be installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0.
How to install it?
- First, download the Software from the link given below.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Disable antivirus protection.
- After downloading, ZIP or extract the RAR file and open the installer.
- Install setup after installation and close it from anywhere.
- After replacing the crack, use the license key and register the program.
- Now, enjoy the latest version!