AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack 9.14 with License Key Latest
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition is a comprehensive free tool that allows users to easily manage hard drives and disk partitions. Within the user-friendly interface, people can control their hard disks and partitions through the auxiliary features: wizards. Using the partitioning tool, create bootable media, convert files from FAT32 to NTFS, etc. AOMEI PA Standard Edition is free. Freeware developers offer paid variants of Department Manager: Professional, Server, Unlimited, and Technician Edition. While the paid platforms provide additional benefits, the free software creates, clones, deletes, formats, merges, moves and resizes partitions adequately. Download AOEMI Partition Assistant Standard to access bootable USB devices, copy partition files, etc. Partition software is safe to use on computers. While users are assured that they will not lose important information, they are still recommended to back up their files to prevent potential data loss.
AOMEI partitioning software is not open source, people who install AOMEI tools ensure a secure platform to handle their devices. To start using the AOMEI PA Standard software, read and accept the license agreement provided to you during the setup process. Press “Next” until you reach the “Install” button. Once the installation is done, launch the application. There is an icon bar along the top of the attractive user interface with commands: “wipe disk”, “allocate space”, “secure partition”, “upgrade”, etc. There are three sections below the command bar. The right panel is divided into two parts: “Processors” and “Partitions”. Next to the left column, you can find the system disk information: disk space, names, etc. When you select a certain section of the upper part of the right side, the lower zone will highlight the corresponding part.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack with License Key Latest
Once you have selected a partition, go to either the icon bar or the operations panel to choose a command: “Partition Recovery Wizard”, “Merge Partitions”, “Migrate OS to SSD”, etc. The intuitive user interface provides multiple ways to achieve directions. If you click on Resize/Move Partition, you can change the size by dragging and dropping the bar or by entering your preferred partition size. If free space is created, you can view the number of gigabytes available within the segment labeled: “Unallocated”. To create a utility, right-click on the partition and go to “Create Partition” in the context menu. The program will prompt you to select a “drive letter”, “file system”, etc. You can keep the default settings by pressing OK. As soon as operations are started, the icons on the command bar will become accessible: “Apply”, “Ignore”, “Undo” and “Redo”.
To view the history of actions taken and manage operations, click Apply. Review the recorded operations in the window that appears. If you agree with the requirements, press “Proceed” to start implementation. A reboot is often needed to refresh the system. Acronis Disk Director, EaseUs Partition Master, and Mini Tool Partition Wizard are some of the most popular disk managers. While Acronis Disk Director is a paid partition software, EaseUs Partition Master and Mini Tool Partition Wizard are free disk management applications. Besides the AOMEI software, EaseUs and Mini Tool apps can be upgraded to paid versions for additional functionality. Although EaseUs has a similar user interface design to AOMEI, the commands within the latter app are more accessible. Although Mini Tool has a “wizard” in the title, the program provides fewer step-by-step instructions compared to AOMEI.
- Resize/move a partition
Allow you to freely adjust partition size without losing data.
- Merge Sections
You can combine two partitions into a larger partition to expand the space.
- Clone disc
Clone a disc to quickly make a copy of it to another disc to upgrade the disc.
- Migrate OS to SSD
System drive migration between MBR and MBR drives (SSD/HDD supported).
- Delete section
Delete a partition if we no longer need it and unallocated space will be created once it is deleted.
- Windows to Go, Creator,
Create Windows 7/8/10 to move to a bootable USB drive without Windows 7, Windows 8 Enterprise, or Windows 10, and build a fully functional and portable Windows 8/10 system on a USB flash drive.
- Make Bootable CD Wizard
Create a bootable Windows PE CD/DVD or USB without installing Windows AIK. Troubleshoot computer problems and recover data when the original system fails to boot.
- Integration with the recovery environment
Merge AOMEI Partition Assistant or AOMEI Backupper into the built-in Windows recovery environment, expand the system partition or restore the system without boot media.
- Clone section
Clone one partition to quickly duplicate another partition/disk for data backup.
- Create a section
Create partition(s) on a disk to use to save all kinds of data.
- Section Format
Format partition with Partition Assistant can help you change the file system between NTFS and FAT 32/FAT easily, even if it is larger than 32GB.
- Shred file
Shred files or folders to completely delete unnecessary files or folders from your computer’s hard drive.
- Partition copy is to create a duplicate of a partition and usually save the duplicate to another hard drive or another location of the same hard drive.
Partition Clone Wizard in AOMEI Partition Assistant enables you to clone system partitions or data from a hard drive to a new drive within a few clicks. It provides two ways to copy the partition:
- Quick Partition Copy (file by file): Copy all existing files to the new drive only.
- It is a flexible and comprehensive partition cloning software capable of.
- Clone System/Data Partition to SSD/HDD.
- Clone section with damaged sectors.
- Clone primary partition or logical partition.
- Copy the disc to the new disc step by step:
Be careful when copying Disk 1 to Disk 2, all data on Disk 2 will be deleted and destroyed. Besides, you cannot burn the disc to a dynamic disk either.
The target disk size should match the source disk, it lies in the different way you take it. If you choose “Clone Disk Quickly”, the target disk may be smaller than the source disk but must be larger than the used space. If you choose Sector-by-Sector Clone, the target disk must be equal to or greater than the source disk.
- Advantages of AOMEI NTFS to FAT32 Converter:
- Convert NTFS to FAT32 safely and convert FAT/FAT32 to NTFS without data loss.
- The format or reformat NTFS to FAT32 partition while ensuring data security.
- Support partition size with NTFS greater than 32GB to convert to FAT32.
- NTFS partition support with a maximum capacity of 2 TB.
- Automatically decompress zip files marked with NTFS at high speed.
- Decrypt encrypted files contained in NTFS simultaneously.
- You can access the conversion easily and efficiently with just a few clicks to realize the process.
- Easy to download and use.
- Split, copy and delete partitions.
- Includes wizard and help guide.
- No support for partitions of other operating systems.
- Difficult to use at first for beginners.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Serial Key:
AOMEI Partition Assistant License Key:
AOMEI Partition Assistant Activation Key:
- Supported OS: Windows 10(All Version Support), Windows 8.1(All Version Support), Windows 7(All Version Support) Window Vista.
- RAM Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600.
- Windows OS: Some features may require .NET 3.5, 4.6, or later installation.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0.
How to install it?
- First, download the Software from the link given below.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Disable antivirus protection.
- After downloading, ZIP or extract the RAR file and open the installer.
- Install setup after installation and close it from anywhere.
- After replacing the crack, use the license key and register the program.
- Now, enjoy the latest version!